Single-crystal thin films on wafer
You are here
We have recently developed a specific process based on wafer bonding and polishing techniques. We are able to produce 4 inch customized hybrid wafers. A great deal of materials can be bonded together like crystals, metals or polymers. The wafer thinning enables to obtain layer thicknesses ranging from one to a few tens of microns. Moreover, the physical (piezo, electro, optical) and chemical properties are not altered by the fabrication process.
Single-crystal thin films on wafer offer
- Wafer size : 3 or 4 inch
- Bonded materials : Si, LiNbO3, glass, quartz, saphir...
- Bonded surface > 98%
- Traction bond > 25MPa
- Layer surface roughness < 1nm
- Layer thickness range : 1µm to few tens of microns
- Radio-Frequency: sensor, source, filter...
- Photonics: laser, electro-optic sensor...
- MEMS: actuator, sensor...
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org